Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
Try, Persevere, Succeed
To recognise that each child is unique and has the opportunity to be educated to fulfil their potential.
Create a Community:
- Where everyone is valued and respected.
- Work in partnership with parents and the wider community.
- Foster in our children the ability to communicate and challenge and become creative and critical thinkers.
- Develop our children to be the best they can be.
- Provide a safe secure learning environment.
- Provide high quality learning experiences in all areas of school life.
- Foster a commitment to life-long learning.
- Promote equality, opportunity and respect including recognising differences in a non-judgmental manner.