We can all help control the virus if we all stay alert. This means you must:
- stay at home as much as possible
- work from home if you can
- limit contact with other people
- keep your distance if you go out (2 metres apart where possible)
- wash your hands regularly
- Self-isolate if you or anyone in your household has symptoms.
Coronavirus outbreak FAQs: what you can and can't do
Updated 11 May 2020
All changes will come into effect on Wednesday 13 May. Until then you should follow existing guidance on social distancing.
What parents and carers need to know about schools, colleges and other education settings during the coronavirus outbreak
Updated 1st June 2020
Help primary school children continue their education during coronavirus (COVID-19)
Guidance for parents and carers: keeping children safe online
The DfE updated information for parents and carers to include a section on keeping children safe online. It provides links to online resources that will help support parents and carers in keeping their children safe online.
Full details can be found in section 6.3 of the guidance for parents and carers on the closure of educational settings: